Monday, October 12, 2009

Mid-Autumn Festival

Date: 03.10.2009
Time: 8.30 p.m - 11.00 p.m
Venue: Jennie's house


Jennie & Mee Kuan

And of course, he's Tio

Lighting the lanterns

Oh, meet John, Aaron & Sam O ( Tio calls Aaron as Siti though, I dunno why :P )

Adorable Li Jin, and I know you won't kill me for this right? =)

Laughing out loud, why?

Because Sexy ( Wen Qi ) was posing with the lantern? I forgot. Haha.

Sam came after a wedding dinner =)

Lighting more lanterns =P


PM8 <3


The first time we celebrated Mid-Autumn Festival together, and when's the next?

Something was wrong with the lantern, I guess :P

Emo guys ( Tsung Wai, Aaron & Tio )

Mee Kuan, Vivian, Wen Qi, Heng, Cindy, Ning & Li Jin =)

That's our Sexy No.1 on the right :P




Sam's friend who lives few houses away =P






I think they were chasing after each other or fighting before I took this, missed that shot =(

Tio is really short, sorry Tio :D

Vivian, you should really put this as your profile picture. Cute! :P

Showing off their skills to people who don't know how to do it, like me


LOVE PM8 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment